- Leave every Tuesday at 10:30 am and return by about 1:30
- Start and end at Cycology Bicycles in Maryville (map)
- We usually cover between 30 and 40 miles
- Route varies as does terrain in East Tennessee
- Ride goes unless conditions are unsafe.
- This is social group ride.
- Usually breaks into 2 groups with a regroup at some point. 13 to 16 average speed for one group and 18 to 20 for the other. No one will be left alone.
- Thursday rides start at 10:00 and 10:30. The 10:00 ride is a fast paced ride with averages in the 20’s mph. The 10:30 ride is a lower pace, no drop ride with a 14-16 mph average.
If you are looking for other group rides, be sure to check out the links page for area cycling clubs, major cycling events and centuries, as well as area races.